is summer back?
certainly seems like it today…
just one lecture today again… i managed to finish my ethics essay last night so i basically have the afternoon off. a little darkthrone, a little web browsing, and then off home for lunch, not forgetting roleplaying tonight.
moonflake seems to have gotten a cold/ sore throat and took the day off sick today. its about the only time she can afford to take a day to rest before more deadlines start attacking…
darkthrone: chatted to a bunch of people all playing in the labs today… they are all turtling. they say things like: “the amount of gold you get from an attack has to be high enough to offset the xp you get.”
ie: i don’t want to level unless i get so much money that i can make my army unbeatable.
xp does not figure into it if you are not a turtle! as a non-turtle (ok… i may be a little more agressive than most) i attack people for gold too… only i don’t care about how much xp i get from the attack… i’ll happily pillage 900k or 2mil. the amount of xp gained doesn’t bother me in the slightest. obviously i understand that i need to bolster my army continuously to keep up with my level, but at least i don’t take weeks off just to bloat my population.
damn turtles are almost as bad as the elves… and turtling elves, whoo-ee son, thems the worst!
well, nintendogs has just been released and stock of advance wars: dual stike and meteos have arrived so i’m going to go home and order one of them from take2.co.za (probably nintendogs).
oh… they also have 2 new colours for the ds in stock (no longer just the silver): pink and blue!
and talking about the nintendo ds:
source: magic box.
the following list of games are being developed for the nintendo ds (nintendo of japan recently announced at a nintendo conference)
- Gyakuten Saiban 4 (Capcom, 2006)
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (Square Enix)
- Final Fantasy III (Square Enix, 2006)
- Mario & Luigi RPG 2 (Nintendo, 12/29/2005)
- Rainbow Island DS (Taito, 01/05/2006)
- Kahashima Ryuuta Kyouju no Nouo Kitaeru Otona DS Training 2 (Nintendo, 12/29/2005)
- Tales DS (Namco)
- Tingle RPG (Nintendo)
- Magical Vacation (Nintendo)
- Ash (MistWalker)
- Tenchu DS (From Software)
- Kaitou Wario (Nintendo)
- Wishroom (Nintendo)
- Eigo Zuke DS [English Training] (Nintendo)
- Detect Hacker (Nintendo)
- Densetsu no Stafi 4 (Nintendo)
- Puzzle Up DS (Nintendo)
- Bomberman Story (Hudson)
- New Gundam (Bandai)
- Mario Basket 3 on 3 (Nintendo)
- Custom Robo DS (Nintendo)
- Yu-Gi-Oh (Konami)
- Nobunaga’s Ambition DS (Koei)
- Ocha Inu no Heya (Koei)
- Daikookai Jidai DS (Koei)
- Stylebook Series (Bandai)
- Dracula Castlevania (Konami)
- Dangerious Jisan (Konami)
- Vs. Puzzle Papi Inu Vector Wan (Konami)
- Crossword Puzzle (Nintendo)
- Jigsaw Puzzle (Nintendo)
- Sudokou (Nintendo)
well thats it for today… roleplaying tonight is gonna be interesting. we have to break into the keep and get away with assassination and theft… hmm…